How about we discuss some comfortable alternatives to cute-but-totally-evil-on-the-inside flats? Let's face it – most flats are absolute torture to walk in or figure out, period. How can shoes that aren't even all that, that are the total opposite of heels, be so damn uncomfortable? They stink, give you gnarly blisters, and make you regret leaving the house. Your whole day revolves around the thought of getting home, so you can throw them the f*ck off, and never wear them again. Some people have great luck with flats, and if you do, show us the way! In the meantime, slip-on sneakers – especially the fashion-forward leopard variety – are great for ladies who suck at flats. From Saint Laurent to Asos, we've got the best contenders for you here.
Wavy hair with a sleek side-part is a look that we should all probably have down because it's painless to pull off at home, but looks way put together. We called on O&M’s Creative Director, Janelle Chaplin, who created this cool, easy look for the models at Veronica Beard's Fall/Winter 2014 presentation, to share her steps behind this hairstyle.
1. Prep dry hair with a generous amount of O&M Rootalicious Root Lift Spray ($25.95) throughout roots to ends.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to achieve a soft look.
3. With a wide tooth comb, part hair on the right at the arch of the eyebrow, creating a dramatic sweep to the left.
4. Create soft waves by lightly curling the hair with a large curling iron, brushing through to smooth.
5. Then, apply O&M Style Guru Styling Cream ($23.95) to the right side of the hair, slicking back behind the ear.
6. Finish with a light dusting of O&M Surf Bomb Sea Salt Spray ($23.95) to add texture to the waves.
Mules usually get a bad rap. We're not sure why? What we do know is the mules we saw all over the the spring 2014 runways are seriously cool enough to change your mind.Read More
March 5 – Nordstrom Flagship, Seattle
March 6 – The Grove, Los Angeles
March 7 – Michigan Avenue, Chicago
March 8 – Aventura, Miami
March 9 – NorthPark Center, Dallas
Sarah Jessica Parker's highly-anticipated namesake line debuts today! The collection not only boasts an array of shoes Carrie would approve of, but handbags and staples like trench coats as well. Prices for the line range from $185-$485. Available exclusively at Nordstrom.com and select Nordstrom stores.
TAKE A LOOK