Celebrity hairstylist Adir Abergel gave Saoirse Ronan a beautiful top knot for tonight’s SAG Awards. “I wanted a statuesque yet carefree undone up-do that sat at the crown,” Adir tells us. He was kind enough to share his steps to achieve this look below.
GET THE LOOK
- I applied John Frieda Luxurious Volume® Perfectly Full™ Mousse all over the roots through mid-shaft on towel dried hair. I then hand dried the hair and took a large round brush to create a soft voluminous blowout.
- Then I used a 1 1/4" curling on large sections of hair to create random waves and texture.
- Next, I took a comb and teased the roots of her hair and pulled it loosely into a top ponytail leaving some height around the front.
- Then I took the ponytail and back combed it prior to wrapping it around in a big deconstructed bun and pinning it in place.
- I locked the look down with John Frieda Luxurious Volume® Forever Full® Hairspray.
- I made sure some pieces fell around the hairline for a more whimsical and romantic effect.
It's a New year so along with typical fashion and beauty favorites, we've chosen some things that will actually sort of improve your life in 2016. They say that, "Beauty comes from within" and that's actually true and not some Instagram meme/quote thing. This year, try to commit to taking some internal supplements that will improve your health and appearance.
We're especially into these hair, nail and skin vitamins by Rainbow Light that are both super affordable and effective. Take it a step further and ingest a repair elixir like Restore by Osmosis which is said to not only strengthen the immune system but also heals protein oxidation resulting in a reduced rate of aging. Science!
Lastly, whether we want to admit or not, excercise is super important for your health but man, can it get boring! Switch things up and check out The Cut, a new cardio-boxing class created by Christa DiPaolo being taught exclusively at Equinox gyms that is sure to give you a workout out while alleviating stress. Dedicate this year to you because a little self-care is sure to help you focus on your goals, baby girl.
DETAILS: Adidas Ltd Ed Superstar 80v Sneakers $150, Alaïa Alaïa Paris Eau De Parfum $115, Très Dope Aimée Lace Bralette in Black $20, Harvest Paper Co. #Hustle Pencils $10.50, Saint Laurent Monogram Medium Shoulder Bag $2,450, Butter Elixir Face Oil $48, Osmosis Restore Immune Repair Elixir $120, Rainbow Light Nail, Hair & Skin Connection Vitamins $14, Byredo Cassis Glacé Candle $80, Zara Leather Boots with Ankle Detail $120, Rimmel London The Only 1 Lipstick in Oh-So-Wicked $7