Get the Look: Glittery, Cat-Eye Combo [as seen @ Chanel Couture S14]
1. Begin by applying a product to bond the glitter to the eye like Glitter Glue by Too Faced.
2. Line your upper lash-line in a cat-eye shape with black eyeliner. For an easy and precise application, use a felt marker liner like this one. Need some help on how to get the perfect cat eye? We like this tutorial.
3. Take a bit of the blue glitter powder or liner and pack on across lower lash line with a small brush.
4. Repeat the previous step except this time, go over the blue with a silver glitter powder or liner.
5. Add large glitter rounds if you want to emulate the look to a tee, or leave as is for a more wearable eye.