How-To: Perfect Side-Parted Wavy Hair [as seen @ Veronica Beard FW '14]
Wavy hair with a sleek side-part is a look that we should all probably have down because it's painless to pull off at home, but looks way put together. We called on O&M’s Creative Director, Janelle Chaplin, who created this cool, easy look for the models at Veronica Beard's Fall/Winter 2014 presentation, to share her steps behind this hairstyle.
1. Prep dry hair with a generous amount of O&M Rootalicious Root Lift Spray ($25.95) throughout roots to ends.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to achieve a soft look.
3. With a wide tooth comb, part hair on the right at the arch of the eyebrow, creating a dramatic sweep to the left.
4. Create soft waves by lightly curling the hair with a large curling iron, brushing through to smooth.
5. Then, apply O&M Style Guru Styling Cream ($23.95) to the right side of the hair, slicking back behind the ear.
6. Finish with a light dusting of O&M Surf Bomb Sea Salt Spray ($23.95) to add texture to the waves.