6 Reasons Why You Feel Like You Have Nothing to Wear
ITEMS WORTH HAVING
1. You buy too many trendy clothes at a time. Have a ton of peplum things? Maybe one too many pairs of colored skinny jeans? Does everything just give off the vibe that it was influenced by a fashion blogger? You’ve got to start buying basics and pieces that will last you more than a couple of seasons.
2. You’ve gained weight. Obviously, your clothes are going to fit all funky. A cute loose top? Not so much but that pair of printed skinny jeans that you can’t wait to change out of? My body hurts thinking of the indentation marks. Either store these clothes somewhere in the event that you do lose weight, or toss 'em if you’re over them.
3. You're not beautifying yourself before you get dressed. Sometimes we're really hard on our outfit selections when we try them on fresh-faced and frizzy-haired. Smoothing out some kinks in the beauty department may make you reconsider wearing your initial outfit before tossing it on the floor in order to find the next – only to revert back to the original.
4. You're not using accessories the right way. They say that these things complete an outfit, and it’s true. Find a way to style around a pair of shoes, handbag, or statement necklace and see.
5. You’re shopping wrong. Only buy an item if you can invision pairing it with something you already own. If you don’t, you will end up with a closet packed with cute things that don’t go with each other and this will drive you crazy.
6. You need to clean out your closet. Girl, get rid of those things you haven’t worn in years. All that shit is taking up space and clouding up your judgment when you try to get ready. Trust – those ultra-low Frankie B. jeans are not coming back, and if they do, you’ll be too old to wear such things.