10 Reasons Why We Love The New Keurig 2.0 Coffee Brewer #hellokeurig
1. It can brew a carafe. This is a huge deal if you're a caffeine fiend or are someone who entertains guests quite frequently. Sometimes one cup is not enough and this new machine can tackle the task of brewing you the amount you need.
2. It's sexy. It looks beautiful on a countertop. It's sleek and the water reservoir lights up in the color of your choice.
3. It's fast. You can brew your coffee in a short amount of time which is ideal for people on the go or those suffering withdrawals.
4. It heats up water for general use. This ideal for making other warm drinks like teas or foods like oatmeal, and even packaged ramen if you're into that sort of thing.
5. It's kind of high tech. The device has a touch screen console and many options to choose from.
6. It's fuss-free. It gets kind of annoying to grind coffee beans and add water each time you brew with a standard coffee maker. There's no hassle with the Keurig – you just plop in the k-cup of your choice and brew.
7. Perfect for fall-time coziness. Brew a cup of tea or coffee, put on your favorite loungewear, light that pumpkin scented candle and hit up Netflix. The Keurig so ideal for a veg' out session.
8. There's a k-cup out there for everyone. With vast selection of capsules on the market, you can try a bunch until you find your holy grail. A favorite around here is the Lavazza Classico.
9. It's great for the office. Workspaces run on caffeine and if you're a particular staff member, you can bring your own k-cups to brew so that you'll be able to function throughout the work day.
10. Anyone can use it. This makes a great gift. Kids are intrigued by it so you can convince them to make you coffee (with caution) on the regular if you don't feel like getting up.
Check out how it works here.
We received this product complimentary to test and/or review.