How-To: Effortless Waves [As Seen at Narciso Rodriguez SS '15]
2. Divide hair into 2-3 loose braids and dry with diffuser.
3. Undo braids and retouch ends using medium to large curling iron to define the shape of the waves.
4. Spray TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray all over to prevent damage and use a ceramic-plated straightener around the hairline to achieve a flattering wave movement.
5. Finish the look with TRESemmé Split End Sealing Serum.
6. If needed, mist with TRESemmé Cilmate Protection Finshing spray for a flexible hold.
7. Try not to look as miserable as the models in these photos.
Narciso Rodriguez's Spring/Summer 2015 collection encompasses an assortment of clean, graphic and sexy pieces. Taking the lead in creating a hair look to compliment the simple yet stunning collection is lead stylist for TRESemmé, Paul Hanlon. Hanlon shaped effortless waves on each model (side note: damn, their resting-bitch-face game is too strong) inspired by the young, free and liberated woman that served as the inspiration for this collection.