Get this Sparkly Gold Nail Look from Nanette Lepore F/W 2015
To pair with the “posh rebel girls club” vibe of Nanette Lepore’s Fall/Winter 2015 collection, Michelle Saunders for essie created a customized “rock at the top” nail look by layering the glitter shade in between for the twill of it and shifting power. The burnished color perfectly matched the metallic gold shoes.
1. Apply ridge filling base coat to clean, filed nails
2. Once dry, apply one coat of for the twill of it
3. Next, apply one coat of rock at the top
4. Then, apply one coat of shifting power
5. Finish with good to go top coat