#BeautyBreakdown: Kim K.'s Sultry Black Eyeliner Look
Kim Kardashian West recently went all out with a graphic eyeliner look created by long-time makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic. Mario tells us, "I used Cargo Cosmetics Swimmables Waterproof Eye Pencil in black to line the inner rims of her eyes all around on the top and bottom." Check out his steps below.
1. Use your Cargo pencil to line the top and bottom waterline. Swimmables’ water resistant formula is ideal for lining your inner rims.
2. Rim your bottom lash line with a series of dots then connect them using swift strokes to blend together. The Cargo Cosmetics Swimmables Pencil won’t budge or smudge once set.
3. After it sets, go over the bottom lash line again to create a heavier line. Layering liner is one of Mario’s insider secrets.
4. Take a small brush and dab it in into a matte black eye shadow and layer on top. To create the wing, just extend the line out matching the end of the eyebrow using a series of quick swiping motions.
5. Finish the look with two to three coats of Boundless Lashes Mascara and keeps lips neutral.